This is probably the craziest interview with Polish experimental post rockers Tides From Nebula, you ever heard. Possibly, even one of the craziest interviews rock’n’roll interviews ever. Our discussion at Czech festival Colours Of Ostrava 2017 started with their latest album, post rock discussions and touring, but turned into wild girly talk about pop, boys bands and music idols.
Here are just few quotes to give you an idea
- I’m more into Norah Jones than LP
- I’m into pop and it’s production. It’s f*cking amazing.
- I’m really pissed Moderat play at the same time as us.
- I was huge Isis and Cult Of Luna fan, but…
- I love The Black Queen too! I have seen them live. Where? Warsaw! I went to Berlin. There was about fifty of us. How many were in Warsaw? Seventy five!
- My legs were shaking when The Dillinger Escape Plan approached us
- If you have more questions, please go on…
- Baroness are pop!
- I shouldn’t talk about during an interview, but I was listening to Ariana Grande a lot lately
- Do you guys know, who is Harry Styles?
- This conversation is going into really weird track! He is recording this man!! 😉
- Who is that guy? Dancing so well and singing: “Cry Me a River”. Justin!!
- Lady Gaga is doing some amazing big band jazz
- Deftones and Oceansize changed my life, but Harry Styles won’t
- Load and Reload are the best albums from Metallica